I don’t know about you guys but when I saw Metro UI for the first time on a desktop PC, the first word that came to my mind started with ‘W’ and ended with ‘TF’. Sure, Metro is a beautiful user interface but when put on a 22-inch monitor it looks terribly out of place and doesn’t feel right when operated with a mouse. It looks even worse when placed alongside the old Windows 7/Vista UI, which will also be part of Windows 8. I wished Microsoft had come up with a way to make the existing Windows 7/Vista UI look more like Metro instead of having them simultaneously in one OS.
BlackBerry has launched a new Dev Alpha C program along with a new developer-only device at its Jam European event held in Amsterdam. The Dev Alpha program is intended to help the coders build applications for the BlackBerry devices with physical keyboards. BlackBerry also announced its WebWorks SDK , which should help the development of applications for its recently launched BlackBerry Q10 smartphone.
Comments
Post a Comment