I’ve finally received my order of GoPro 3D Hero plus the two GoPro HD Hero2 cameras and everything is ready and setup to start testing the system as well as to do some experimenting and of course to shoot some nice stereo 3D footage with it. Just a reminder, when using the GoPro 3D Hero you are getting 35mm fixed interaxial distance, but you can use some DIY magic to modify it to allow adjustable interaxial. I’ll be doing that soon, but I need to get another GoPro 3D Hero adapter for that as the electronics in the kit need to be modified as well…
BlackBerry has launched a new Dev Alpha C program along with a new developer-only device at its Jam European event held in Amsterdam. The Dev Alpha program is intended to help the coders build applications for the BlackBerry devices with physical keyboards. BlackBerry also announced its WebWorks SDK , which should help the development of applications for its recently launched BlackBerry Q10 smartphone.

Comments
Post a Comment